PRIVACY & PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
With respect to your rights, as a visitor-user of our website [email protected], and in compliance with the current national and European legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, Law 4624/2019 (Government Gazette 137 A’) as adapted and harmonization with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679, as well as the Directive (EU 2016/680) of the European Parliament), we process information concerning you (hereinafter referred to as “Data”).
– Collection and use of Personal Data-information
– We collect information in different ways through the website, such as:
• Contact Form.
• Resume submit form.
• Cookies and Other Technologies. For more visit the Cookies and Other Technologies Policy.
– The Data we collect are as follows:
· Your personal information and information for your requests or comments, included in the e-mail or contact form you send us.
· Your personal details and information about your education, professional qualifications and skills, included in the CV you send us.
· Information about your internet protocol address (IP address), time you entered the website, URL address, type and settings of your web browser. Also, information about your recent visits to our website and the material you viewed during your visit. We collect this information through cookies and other technologies that we use, only after your consent, unless it is necessary for your browsing on the website. They are anonymous and we cannot identify you through them. For more visit the Cookies and Other Technologies Policy.
– We process this Data, only if it is necessary for:
· To consider your request or comment and to take appropriate actions so that we can have the best possible relationship with you and improve our products.
· Consider you for employment in our Office, depending on your qualifications and our workforce needs.
· To understand how you use our website and to make it more functional and secure.
– In some cases we may need to use the Data for:
· To comply with our legal obligations.
· To protect our rights and claims.
– For how long will we keep them
We process the Data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it. We periodically review the Data we have stored and proceed to delete it when it is no longer necessary to fulfill these purposes. Specifically:
· We retain information about your requests or comments for as long as necessary to review them and take appropriate action. After this point in time we only retain them if and to the extent necessary to protect our rights and claims or comply with our legal obligations.
· We retain the information contained in your CV for a maximum period of two (2) years in order to contact you for future employment opportunities.
– How do we share
In some cases we share the Data with third parties. This is done only if it is necessary to fulfill the purposes of their processing. Third parties may be:
· Companies providing transport, postal and telecommunication services, to facilitate communication between us.
· Lawyers, judicial or other authorities, services, institutions, extrajudicial institutions, legal entities under public law, public officials (indicative bailiffs,
notaries), as well as third parties (indicative judicial or private experts and technical advisors, arbitrators or mediators). We only share Data with these persons if necessary to protect our rights and legal claims.
We will only transfer Data to a third country if an adequate level of Data protection is ensured in that country and if it is absolutely necessary to contact you or to protect our rights and legal claims.
2. Security of personal data
· We will take the necessary technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
· We will store all personal data you provide on our secure servers.
· You accept that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the internet.
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check the page occasionally to make sure you understand any modification to our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy by e-mail or through a private messaging system on our website.
-Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to, and information from, third party websites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the information we have about you needs updating or correction.
4. Data we have from any contact, relationship or transaction with you, as well as from any other reason
Our office respects both the Data it collects through the website, as well as that which comes to its knowledge from any contact, relationship or transaction with you, as well as from any other reason. We treat all such Data with respect and lawfulness, regardless of the time, manner and purpose for which it has come into our possession. We only keep them for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are intended, usually for the performance of a contract between us, our compliance with our legal obligations and the satisfaction of our legitimate interests. In the cases provided by law, we always ask for your consent to process them. We process them only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes of their processing and share them with third parties only as long as it is necessary to fulfill these purposes. As long as we have in our possession any kind of your data , then you have the following rights.
4. Your rights
– What are your rights
To protect data, you have the following rights, which in some cases are limited by relevant law:
· Access right
Right to be informed about the processing of the Data and to request a copy thereof.
· Rectification right
Right to request correction or completion of Data. Regarding your CV, the correction / completion is done by sending a new one.
· Delete right
Right to request erasure of Data. We will do that right:
o If the Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
o If you exercise the right to object.
o If the Data was unlawfully processed.
o If the Data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation.
· Right to restriction of processing
Right to restrict the processing of Data. This right is satisfied:
o When you dispute the accuracy of the Data.
o When the processing is against the law and you request, instead of deletion, the restriction of their use.
o When you exercise the right to object, until we verify whether the legitimate reasons for processing them override your interests, rights and freedoms.
· Right to object
Right to object to the processing of Data for the purposes of our or third party’s legitimate interests.
– How you can exercise them
You can exercise your rights free of charge (unless they are manifestly unfounded or excessive) by submitting a request to the details:
Adress: Akadimias 26, Athens, Zip Postal Code 10671
You will be informed about the progress of your request within a month of receiving it.
· Right of complaint to the Data Protection Authority
All the above rights are exercised free of charge (unless they are manifestly unfounded or excessive). In case you wish to submit a relevant request, please use the Authority’s contact details.
We take the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the safe processing of Data, to avoid unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. At the same time, all our employees and partners are subject to confidentiality obligations.